What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
2020 BOC from @Hoppy2bmerry. Perfect beer for the season. I should have let it sit longer to carbonate....but I couldn’t wait !
9D6CA7F1-C917-4D45-9FC6-A79BEFCC882E.jpeg

Interesting. I have one Westy 12 left from our 2014 trip to Belgium. Just waiting for a special occasion. The last one I had, 2 1/2 years ago was phenomenal.
That one is the American release. There were online snobs that argued it tasted different. The brewery said it was the same. Plus my cellar isn't temp controlled but never gets out of the 60's in the hottest months.

Either way a good chunk of beers I like are due to memories so a trip to Belgium and a special occasion can only increase the flavor 😀

This from the cellar and always tasting good. I should have added Russian River to my cellar favs
IMG_20201231_194826.jpg

This is a 2011 Mystic Brewing Company Descendant. Suffolk Dark Ale.
One of the older bottles in my cellar. I’ve been waiting years for a reason to open this bottle.
With the end of 2020 and the birth of our twins boys, this is the perfect time to open it!!!!

cheers everyone!!!
View attachment 712576
View attachment 712578View attachment 712579
Very nice. That was a great beer. I think I’m out of the straight, but I have a couple bourbon barrel and Cabernet barrel variants left.

Back