What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Tubby time for my youngest
Image%20(4).jpeg

Been drinking a lot of low cal low abv lately, decided on something a little better tonight. Looks like the glass could have used a rinse firstView attachment 670612
Im with you! Any beer under 1000cal is free game for lo-cal. Let's start here with this 14.5%er
00000PORTRAIT_00000_BURST20200312195611645.jpeg

Been drinking a lot of low cal low abv lately, decided on something a little better tonight. Looks like the glass could have used a rinse firstView attachment 670612

Nice glass!
I’m still not digging this one too much. Very surprised given both breweries make amazing beers!
IMG_9104.JPG

My son is ambivalent, his twin sister is figuring death out and the baby is the baby. Four is a rough age for this. Forty two is also a rough age for this....

Never gets better. When I was 62, had to put my dog Leo down (Chow-golden lab mix). Raised from a pup, he had a stroke at 14 years.

IMG_20200312_205324734_HDR.jpg

Last edited:
View attachment 670621

Kids’ school cancelled for three weeks. Had to cancel vacation coming up. Needed a weekday beer after today.

I should be coming home from France tomorrow and headed to Colombia on Saturday. Needless to say, I haven't left Salinas except to go out and eat.

I’m glad I’m not a parent of a kid who’s school has been cancelled! Sorry buddy

Dessert of sorts
View attachment 670638

It’s not too bad for me. I can work from home. But I know that many people can’t and may not have viable child care options.

In the grand scheme, if it keeps people from getting sick or worse, it’s a small price I have to pay to work from home and cancel one vacation.

Back