What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
HB IPA
00000PORTRAIT_00000_BURST20200227153328616.jpeg

Post workout but pre-gaming for a beer share tonight. Word on the street is the guy putting it on is doing a 100% 19yr vertical of Saint Arnold's Devine. Should be interesting...View attachment 668421

I need better friends.

At the airport headed to Hartford for Old Saybrook

Norms Raggedy Ass IPA
View attachment 668427

OEC is about an hour in the wrong direction...bummer, their sour game is top notch! ...and yeah, I had to Google Map Old Saybrook : )

I need better friends.

OEC is about an hour in the wrong direction...bummer, their sour game is top notch! ...and yeah, I had to Google Map Old Saybrook : )

I’ll make it to the “packy” tomorrow and if I see some I’ll grab it!

First beer from Beer’d...Boats & Dogs DIPA
IMG_7912.JPG

Yep 26yrs almost. Katy is on this side of Houston. Been to Nasa and the planetarium. We stop there on the way out to eat. That's it.. that's all I know. If you ever make it up this way, give me a holler.

Coffee...wife threw her back out so in a cafeteria with 500 6yr olds right now. Need beer....

Aunt and uncle have resided in Katy for the last decade or so. After stops in MS and GA. Haven’t seen the new house. If I do I’ll be in touch!!

Back