What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yuengling 16 oz tall boy at Oldest bar in Atlantic Beach. Pete's Bar. Crowd I'm with just wants to get wasted on a Sunday on shitty beer i.e. Rolling Rock, Narragansett. I'm ready to chill at the house with a homebrew.
1572208408742.jpg

Bought a couple of those but have not tried it. How is it? I'm very leary of fancy foreign names in pretty bottles that taste alike garbage!
It’s good enough. A lager, has flavor from malt and Nobel hops. I get these at a social club, where they have bud and bud light on tap. So this is my choice while there.

If you have an opportunity to get their porter enjoy!

I used to have an Orion 10 inch DOB mounted on an old CG5 head on a pier and a Celestron ASGT GOTO. It was the size of a cannon and weighed a ton! Got rid of it and the ASGT after 3 years, kept the CG5 mount head and pier. Wish I'd kept the ASGT though. Much better than my Nexstar 8se mount I use now.
Getting the urge now! Maybe this weekend. 1and done tonight. Entertaining Sunday Night game.
IMG_20191027_205556.jpeg

Back