What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Started early with the wife because on brew day it’s always 5 o’clock lol. NEIPA with 2019 Comet, Galaxy, and Nelson.
F64939DF-481C-4666-B335-F234A47AB0C6.jpeg
937FA9DF-9CFC-470E-A099-B02B4DF2F4CC.jpeg

I’m thinking about trying peanut butter the next time I brew my imperial chocolate milk stout. I remember someone on this thread recommending a specific pb powder but I can remember who it was?

Quick pit stop in Portsmouth before stopping by Tod and Martha’s place for a pull of MTL

View attachment 650059
Good day to pick up beer :) completely different weather from yesterday. Yesterday the weather was beautiful. Plus the biggest reduction in wait was people just giving up and leaving. No ones gonna wait in this heavy rain and temps. Guarantee there'll be hardly any wait.

I’m thinking about trying peanut butter the next time I brew my imperial chocolate milk stout. I remember someone on this thread recommending a specific pb powder but I can remember who it was?

i’ve made a peanut butter porter in the past and used PB2 powder.

All good, problem with a statin affecting liver numbers. Doctor said not to drink for 2 weeks before blood test so he can narrow it down. I offered to stop the statin and only drink beer before the test, I take it he doesn't drink from his look. Don't know if I trust someone who doesn't drink, how else would you cope with pressures of live, take a drug with side effects?
Listen to your Dr. Give your liver a break, it and your life will thank you! You can survive 2 weeks without alcohol. Pretty sure you can't survive 2 weeks without your liver! I'm a retired cardio-thoracic nurse...just saying.

This Celestron 11in is MUCH lighter then the 10in Meade I had for years. Like you, in my 50s so every little bit helps. Nice to see another enthusiast!

OT..Subway unsweetened tea.
Well I'm 55 now. Skin is getting thin, legs hurt more now a days, can't stand the cold here like when I started stargazing with my 1st 60mm Alt-AZ back in the 70's. Getting harder to lug this stuff out. I used to be out for 5-6 hours 10°. Viewing is always better without the heat shimmer but this old veteran just can't do that anymore!!

More than Dlish! One of the best beers on the planet! First time I had one as a 19 y/o soldier in Germany 1984 I was weirded out! I thought "these people are crazy! This is fermented ham juice!". By the time I left 2 years later, Rauchbier and Aventinus Doppelbock was all I was drinking. Took me years to even look at an American beer! I would walk 2 miles to the nearest Piggly Wiggly at Ft.Hood Texas just to buy a Hofbrau!

This Celestron 11in is MUCH lighter then the 10in Meade I had for years. Like you, in my 50s so every little bit helps. Nice to see another enthusiast!

OT..Subway unsweetened tea.
I used to have an Orion 10 inch DOB mounted on an old CG5 head on a pier and a Celestron ASGT GOTO. It was the size of a cannon and weighed a ton! Got rid of it and the ASGT after 3 years, kept the CG5 mount head and pier. Wish I'd kept the ASGT though. Much better than my Nexstar 8se mount I use now.

You need to read about Founders being sued. Nothing wrong with their Dirty Bastard. Being who I am, I can't support a company who tolerates racism.

Interesting but in today’s day and age we have to let things have due process. Will follow this one and hope it was a person and not an institutional thing

Latest posts

Back