What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
C1947DFB-15E8-4BA8-AE70-B98113CCD112.jpeg

One nitro coldbrew for me and one for hubby.

How you liking the ukeg? Is it difficult getting the pressure correct?
For this cold brew setup it has been pretty straight forward. I infused and gave it another shake because I didn’t think the gas would stay in solution since I poured yesterday, and you see the foam... perhaps that was why you asked the question.

Anyway, I’ll probably put some stout in it to see how that goes, certainly shaking it doesn’t sound like a good idea, but that is the instruction for coffee.

View attachment 650361
Enjoying this TIPA from @Dgallo while making some sauce to slowly cook tonight and tomorrow.
This beer is so damn smooth for being 10%!!
That beer hit everything I love in an ipa, Soft, fruit forward but a strong dank/earth undertone, with perfect carbonation. I’m still blown away it’s 10% myself

They are putting out some really good stuff. The other 2 were gone by 12:30 and there was still a pretty good line. Other end of the state for this one.

No but had a buddy that ran through there on Saturday. Only one that was left and holy poopy is it good. Had a few from them now and probably the best stuff coming out of Michigan right now

HB Scotch Ale
View attachment 650367
20191029_200138.jpeg

Back