What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
IMG_1406.JPG

Hb pale ale while grilling burgers.

Fiddlehead and a Flower Power. Got to say that it seems like fiddlehead is using much more wheat/oats in the recipe than they used too. You can kind of taste it in the finish View attachment 630022
They started doing sours. Haven't seen any in my area tho.

...and the devil made me do it. Getting toasty @jimyson
IMG_20190606_192317.jpeg

IMG_5611.JPG

Shared this with the wife since she seems to be enjoying sours.
By Other Half- Like a cup of raspberry granola. Conditioned with raspberries, toasted coconut, almonds, maple, cinnamon, vanilla and milk sugar.

I see a number 2 before the nights over.
Learned a long time ago nothing ends well with beer before liquor.

That might have been the best triple I've ever had. I know triples are suppose to be over the top but dare I say crushable.

I was joking about bottle #1. Haven't tried it yet but was thinking about doing a flight of ur whiskey selection but need to taste test for trades to ship (and room in the fridge)

Onto TH Curiousity 70
IMG_20190606_202653.jpeg

Learned a long time ago nothing ends well with beer before liquor.

That might have been the best triple I've ever had. I know triples are suppose to be over the top but dare I say crushable.

I was joking about bottle #1. Haven't tried it yet but was thinking about doing a flight of ur whiskey selection but need to taste test for trades to ship (and room in the fridge)

Onto TH Curiousity 70View attachment 630057

Beer before liquor, never sicker. Liquor before beer, in the clear.

We sell the same one at our nursery
It was the exact moment I found out what those things were that I fell in love with Carmel CA. Found an incredible bar in Carmel and then went to eat outdoors in chilly temps with one of those things humming next to us as we had an incredible meal.

Now to the whiskey. This bottle has been sitting in the cellar for a long time. Im always a sucker for chunks. Local distillery makes it with Maple syrup. A friend from Ireland once replied when I said "Look at all those fine bottles up on the wall" and he replied "they're not fine if there up on the wall!".

TH Tornado
IMG_20190606_212145.jpeg
IMG_20190606_212159.jpeg

It was the exact moment I found out what those things were that I fell in love with Carmel CA. Found an incredible bar in Carmel and then went to eat outdoors in chilly temps with one of those things humming next to us as we had an incredible meal.

Now to the whiskey. This bottle has been sitting in the cellar for a long time. Im always a sucker for chunks. Local distillery makes it with Maple syrup. A friend from Ireland once replied when I said "Look at all those fine bottles up on the wall" and he replied "they're not fine if there up on the wall!".

TH TornadoView attachment 630085View attachment 630086

Your friend is wise.

Back