What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If Jorfy hits 250k I’m not sending him a box. Just sayin.

Such a Richard.

IMG_9381.JPG

wIsQ5Tn.jpg

Highland Park Brewing's Griffith J. Griffith Imperial Stout w/ Trystero coffee, coconut, and chili peppers. Very nice, but tonnnnns of floaters.

Don’t let the Behmor cool. I open the door and place a fan in front for the cooking phase. I also use a shop vac before cooling to clean as much as I can. It make a mess, but seems to be worth it. I also roast in the basement with an in-line vent.
If you have some "profiles" or methods you use for roasting and don't mind sharing them, can you PM them to me? I'm always looking to try new methods and what not to improve on my roasts.

Any "IPA " picture i posted today we're 100% authentic, why so mad bro?
Shoot not mad at all. Kinda glad to see you guys back. My sarcasm neurons been sleeping too long. Youngsters are so sensitive these days. [emoji6]

This 10%er is not bad as is. Never krausen before. Doing Champaign yeast. See what happens. Meaning for it to be a Hanahapu clone.

Shoot not mad at all. Kinda glad to see you guys back. My sarcasm neurons been sleeping too long. Youngsters are so sensitive these days. [emoji6]

This 10%er is not bad as is. Never krausen before. Doing Champaign yeast. See what happens. Meaning for it to be a Hanahapu clone.
Youngsters, I wish, mentally maybe, only as young as you act.

The interwebz is serious bizness, you know.

It also took me a really long time to type that with autocorrect and all.

Agree with the inter webs being a serious business! People keep trying to hack my bank accounts and jack me on LinkedIn! Good thing I’ve got my family on HBT!

Heads spinning, had to take
A
Break
From bottle ing.

Bottling be the worst, 6tap why bottling if have 6 taps?

Very good question.
I’m out of kegs and will have 15 gallons of world class WC IPA ready to keg this Sunday as well as brewing a xxIPA Sunday.
Need more storage! Have 8 full kegs. Too much HB for me to drink!
Also preparing a shipment of HB for a Buddy thru FOTHB on HBT.
Can’t spill the beans yet but should be a lot. Boat rather than truck
Shipment? [emoji41]

I could use some help drinking all this beer from anyone in NorCal. [emoji482]
Sad part is, I can’t stop brewing batches of HB. [emoji482]

Very good question.
I’m out of kegs and will have 15 gallons of world class WC IPA ready to keg this Sunday as well as brewing a xxIPA Sunday.
Need more storage! Have 8 full kegs. Too much HB for me to drink!
Also preparing a shipment of HB for a Buddy thru FOTHB on HBT.
Can’t spill the beans yet but should be a lot. Boat rather than truck
Shipment? [emoji41]

I could use some help drinking all this beer from anyone in NorCal. [emoji482]
Sad part is, I can’t stop brewing batches of HB. [emoji482]

I’ll send empties if you’re sending full ones!!

Back