What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
First time trying this one...not too bad...

IMG_20180716_172154.jpg

HB Candyland Weedy Pale Ale
Dry hopped on cannabis leaves and stems, the strain comes through prominently! It's aged quite well, too...a little grassier than I anticipated.

View attachment 579567
Anything like that Hemperor from New Belgium? Man 1-2oz was enough for me. Smelled it a mile away. I'll take the brownies! [emoji39]

Currently loving the Des Moines area beer scene! Lots of great stuff from Exile, Peace Tree, Confluence, Firetrucker....just to name a few...but this list doesn't even begin to scratch the surface!!! So many breweries around here!! An unexpected slice of heaven!! I'm here for the summer and going to make a trip to New Glarus in September!! Cheers!

Also, if ypu are in the Roanoke, VA area you gotta check out Big Lick.....you won't be disappointed!! They are doing some of the best IPA's in the bizness. Good stuff!!

Also, if ypu are in the Roanoke, VA area you gotta check out Big Lick.....you won't be disappointed!! They are doing some of the best IPA's in the bizness. Good stuff!!
Dang, how did I miss that? My sister in law lives in Roanoke and we were just there a few weeks ago. Luckily they just had a baby so we will be driving back down again in the next few weeks. I'll have check it out!

Now, gas station after work beer.
IMG_20180716_232658.jpeg

Currently loving the Des Moines area beer scene! Lots of great stuff from Exile, Peace Tree, Confluence, Firetrucker....just to name a few...but this list doesn't even begin to scratch the surface!!! So many breweries around here!! An unexpected slice of heaven!! I'm here for the summer and going to make a trip to New Glarus in September!! Cheers!

Take a trip to decorah. Toppling Goliath and pulpit rock! Very solid places. Enjoy our little slice of heaven!

Don't Touch My Willie American Wheat. Nothing but Cascade and Centennial in the whirlpool and even at 4% the mouthfeel is amazing and it actually tastes sweet but it is dry as a bone!

Back