What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Over at Valholl Brewing, having a Brew ***** IPA. It's $$hits Hot for us 88*, trying to hide in the shade, ain't helping.
20180714_162703.jpeg

Didn't get a pic, but actually finally got to taste a Pliny the Elder today. One of my boss' customers brought in a bottle and he kept it to share with his assistants. Very nice. And the two attempts I've made at clones came in damn close. Next one will use my new 'fake' whirlpool setup of having the pump run straight through the hop bag, to see if that ups the flavor where I want it. Mine was a bit sweeter but the original is pretty much all it's hyped up to be.

Sounds like another possible Fellowship of the Homw Brew participant..

My buddy/boss runs a brewery/taproom that I've been working with/at for about 2 years, and his opinion means a lot to me. He brews some great beers and has been my mentor/inspiration. This one (although the husband says it looks like poopy because it's cloudy and lighter than what I've done in the past, what does he know), according to himself, is probably the best iteration of this style I've brewed yet. I do need to participate in FOHB at least once, and this one might be it.

Didn’t you read the can!? It says drink from the can, yet you disgraced a wonderful thing by pouring it into the worst possible vessel aside from a 5 gallon bucket.
I have drank from the can!
I have been a heathen and poured in a glass.
Saw no difference.
Then again, I have no class!
IMG_1531619853.191876.jpg
2nd (3 fingers) of Canadian Clud, neat!

Back