What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I gotta do that long-overdue German Mumme gruit ale taste test. I got a ton of it sitting there, along with about half a case of Queen Anne's Revenge stout. I'll get some in the fridge and do the taster video on my Brewvision series in a few days.
I've been getting rid of blood clots since a year ago last February, had left hip replaced with SS one 5 weeks ago yesterday. So I had to give up liquor and cigs for surgery. Still sorta miss cigs, but not at the newest price hike. Yikes! So the money got spent on blow-out sale Galaxy J3 6's for Sharon and I. Saved $100 each! And now APPs can hook me up to my chronograph, decibel meters, etc for my adult air rifles. The new hunter's tool these days.
But, anyway, After blood clot dissolving, impacted joint replacing, less pain in my *** days, I'm walking a lot better, and will be able to walk around stores again soon. No more broke back buggies. And more beer brewing. darn old comp to new one lost my Hopped & Confused V4 recipe I got help from you older guys on. Grains, etc been waiting. :mug:

Decent Belgian tripel on tap

image.jpg

HB maibock. After sleeping on it I think the actual issue with the toilet is the seal. My guess is the wetness around the copper pipe was still toilet water. The towel I put there overnight was mostly dry. Seems to still be a little wet but thinking maybe condensation. Good news I suppose. Hopefully just replace the wax ring and change the shut off.

Are IPA's a hot commodity with all of the DLD malt bombs?!

To some extent they are but at the same time you can get fff hoppy stuff at will from the taps. My wife doesn't do stouts or sours so I always make sure her backpack has good stuff so that she can hop head it up with people. The Pliny in the fridge is burning a hole in my heart though.

You're making me want a stout and a cigar, that looks fantastic also. I shouldn't but we shall see...

Do it!!!!

peer pressure peer pressure peer pressure peer pressure peer pressure peer pressure peer pressure peer pressure peer pressure peer pressure peer pressure peer pressure peer pressure peer pressure peer pressure peer pressure peer pressure peer pressure peer pressure peer pressure peer pressure peer pressure peer pressure peer pressure peer pressure peer pressure peer pressure peer pressure peer pressure peer pressure

Do it!!!!

peer pressure peer pressure peer pressure peer pressure peer pressure peer pressure peer pressure peer pressure peer pressure peer pressure peer pressure peer pressure peer pressure peer pressure peer pressure peer pressure peer pressure peer pressure peer pressure peer pressure peer pressure peer pressure peer pressure peer pressure peer pressure peer pressure peer pressure peer pressure peer pressure peer pressure

You're a bad influence... You better have a pale ale after that BB stout...

Good call!

Yum....

View attachment 1493172215427.jpg

Latest posts

Back