What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Say what you want about drinking Octoberfest in February, but the first batch turned out so good that we started a second batch in December. So good. :)

Mmmm. Maybe I'll have some rye after this, saw that bear republic thought of their rye beer and made me want whiskey hah

whiskey does sound good. I have to get a haircut first thing in the morning so we will see.

we just got bear republic back in Ohio recently. First time having the racer 5. it's really hard to drink after drinking a hop juju.

Protein shake and a Dunkin coffee. Wife just. Bought me a 30 gallon wine barrel. Want to use it for sours but I gotta figure out how to prep it first. It's a refurbished barrel

On deck, a pale ale based off JZ's APA (but with Sterling and cascade hops), a rye saison, and Chinooklehead Porter. Shameless plug: https://www.homebrewtalk.com/showthread.php?t=601441

20170215_175427.jpg

Two Herradura anejos at the tequila bar. Water, for now.

Back