What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
no picture, but finishing up a squealer of Old Ox Big Tasty

which is funny, because the BigHair and I are binge-watching The Goldbergs

then it's on to Lost Rhino Woody Stout and Oskar Blues Ten FIDY

No pic either but drinking an oaked HB old ale, that tastes delicious for it being my first try at this style. Clocking in at 10.2% it's a great winter sipper. Hopefully I can save a few of these for extended aging

What's with all the damn chit chat and no pics here? ;)
I have never had Shock Top, but found the HB that you sent me tasty. I did not get any bitterness that was being described by said friend.

Honestly, I don't think what he tastes is bitterness. I wish I could just get enough info to find out what is wrong to him. This was attempt 3. I appreciate that you liked it. Did I forget to send you info on the beers? I'm scattered these days.

On topic

View attachment ImageUploadedByHome Brew1453073002.197182.jpg

The glass was almost empty when I decided to post. I'll post a pic on the next one I drink. Drunk! :)

Cracked open that Wild Sour Lynnbrook Raspberry Berliner Weisse I bought last night.

This was my first time trying a sour...honestly was a little hesitant after learning about what makes sour beer, but I gotta say this was really good. Definitely want to try some more.

Fruit bomb

WP_20160117_001.jpg

Blending is the theme of tonight.

- Blended Zeus chinook ipa with christmas ale
- Blended Zeus chinook ipa with cascade blonde
- Blended cascade blonde with christmas ale

By far my favorite is my ZC IPA with my Christmas Ale. I'm inspired to make a hoppy christmas ale next year, the like of which the world has seen many times over...

Here's a ZC IPA/ CBA blend. Definitely delicious. View attachment 1453093911582.jpg

Blending is the theme of tonight.

- Blended Zeus chinook ipa with christmas ale
- Blended Zeus chinook ipa with cascade blonde
- Blended cascade blonde with christmas ale

By far my favorite is my ZC IPA with my Christmas Ale. I'm inspired to make a hoppy christmas ale next year, the like of which the world has seen many times over...

Here's a ZC IPA/ CBA blend. Definitely delicious. View attachment 330993

Glen Morangie Nectar D' Or blended with Grangestone Islay 12 yr, just because. View attachment ImageUploadedByHome Brew1453097675.886983.jpg

Really enjoying this one

Glad someone likes it. It was the first of two imperial stouts I didn't like - body and mouthfeel like flat Coca-Cola and tasted like licorice and more licorice.

Having an Avery Samael, lamenting the need to wait for my Strong Scotch Ale to carbonate, trying to figure out if the next big beer I'm fermenting is actually stuck.

had a few bottles of BM Centennial Blonde while I was brewing today. Now I am sitting back watching tv with a bottle of Left Hand Milk Stout.

coffee.

this thread still rolling? ive been MIA for a bit

There is a new thread that most of the regulars migrated too.... "Friendly friends who are friendly" or something like that. The mods put the hammer down on this thread and a lot of people ran at the thought of not using the thread as a chat room. Very few stayed here, some that took off wander back. Some new people have shown us how to drink a beer.

There is a new thread that most of the regulars migrated too.... "Friendly friends who are friendly" or something like that. The mods put the hammer down on this thread and a lot of people ran at the thought of not using the thread as a chat room. Very few stayed here, some that took off wander back. Some new people have shown us how to drink a beer.

I just don't see why we can't chit chat here. Seems to have ruffled someone's lace panties. :p

Al la @remmy
View attachment ImageUploadedByHome Brew1453140973.775846.jpg
View attachment ImageUploadedByHome Brew1453140987.714864.jpg
View attachment ImageUploadedByHome Brew1453140995.170126.jpg

Back