What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Black coffee. It's a lil chilly again this morning, with a new cold front coming in. It'll be a while before I can drink again. On 6 different meds trying to heal a leg infection before left hip replacement 2/8.

Sounds like a beer day to me! Hope it all goes well, grandma had both done and she was 1000% better. Best wishes.

Playing with grandkids f'ed, my thumb up...no piano for a while. Building them a playscape screwed up my left foot since May. Chit starts adding up as we get older, thank nature for our little yeasty buddies!

Coff, but going to join Remmy in a min.

Water and weezel pi$$... Bud lite an Ballentine ale ... yum. wrenching on one of my sleds. getting ready for February up in Conway ... :beard:

A very easy drinking IPA...and at only 5.9% ABV - anyone know the hops used? Can't search...must drink beer!
terrapin-hi-5IPA.jpg

Some strong-ass apple wine - 18% ABV. Put a 10 litre bucket outside in -22c for 6 hours while SWMBO and I went to see the hateful eight and the only thing that happened was it became a little thicker. No freezing, so I took it back in the house.

And Samuel didn't say motherfvcker once during the entire movie.

Stopped at my favorite place and picked up these to be drank next in no particular order

EDIT: Hope you can read sideways, can't figure out how to fix this lol

IMG_0261.JPG

IMG_0262.JPG

IMG_0263.JPG

Back