What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
HB Rye Pale Ale. Super fruity, loving that I've still got 3/4 pound of mosaic in the freezer.

WP_20150828_001.jpg

I bet they are using local Florida water, lots of bicarbonate. Not good for making light beers. Lots of breweries in my area have that problem. Wonderful porters and Stouts if they tried.

I bet they are using local Florida water, lots of bicarbonate. Not good for making light beers. Lots of breweries in my area have that problem. Wonderful porters and Stouts if they tried.

The head brewer has been brewing for the Mouse at Big River for years, he should be familiar with our crappy water. He has won a few golds in the Florida Best comp as well. This place has massive money behind it, no excuses for this.

Morgan Freeman narration: I wish I could tell you Wesley fought the good fight and his wife let him have the TV remote to change the channel. I wish I could tell you that, but marriage is no fairytale world.

If it makes you feel better, I opted for the newest Godzilla. Man, Pacific Rim was a trillion times better

Anyone ever accidentally end up on the first page of this thread and ask themselves who the hell those people are?

Btw this is a damn 9 year old thread.

This while rocking the baby to sleep. Hurray only 96* tomorrow, brew day planned and OKed by the wife.

WP_20150828_002.jpg

Back