What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Pint #8 of IIPA. I'm going to be hung over tomorrow for my 7:45 am match to watch the former Woolwich scum fail, and have a very angry wife when she gets home in a litttle bit with a 4yo neice who knows not not the difference.

Piss off.

It's the weekend, I've been working hard, I can do as I please. Some new lifting straps on order via Prime since my leg strentglth has far outpaced my grip strenght. Floccing press day tomorrow and leg day on Sunday afer brew day.

Good luck. Hope this **** show ends soon for ya.

Well unfortunately the courts are not much help. Denied my emergency order request stating the police should be enforcing the current orders I have. I told them the police will not make them give me my son but they don't care. Back to court October 23 to try with both of us in front of the judge. I will try to get my son again this evening and make the police cite my sons Grampa at the very least if they won't enforce a court order.

Water now, 100% chance of fukee wastee tonight after the craziness goes down.

Well unfortunately the courts are not much help. Denied my emergency order request stating the police should be enforcing the current orders I have. I told them the police will not make them give me my son but they don't care. Back to court October 23 to try with both of us in front of the judge. I will try to get my son again this evening and make the police cite my sons Grampa at the very least if they won't enforce a court order.

Flocc the courts.They don't give a flocc about anyone without moillions to spend in lawyer fees.

On that note. I'm probasbly going to bed. Thoroughl @Remmy 'd.

Sorry to hear that! The system sucks:mad: And now you gotta wait almost 2 months, WTF, stay strong.

Saison, May bottle some flanders red tonight, hopefully brew a double and get something on top of the bug cake, suggestions?
Lots of stock but not sure of what to put on top.

Flocc the courts.They don't give a flocc about anyone without moillions to spend in lawyer fees.

On that note. I'm probasbly going to bed. Thoroughl @Remmy 'd.

Goodnight.

I wish I had a buzz. And began the day with a 12% abv braggot. See you in the morn.

That sucks man, but keep a level head. You have right on your side and unfortunately the courts aren't always fast.

Ate a ton of good Indian for dinner,
View attachment ImageUploadedByHome Brew1440806685.665287.jpg

And now having an amazing Flanders from @LoloMT7

Sorry man. Stay strong.

So our daughter in law threw us a surprise 25th anniversary party. These showed up do far..

Very cool and congratulations!! I bet the beer tastes even better tonight because of it.

Getting antsy to get into something strong but business first. Thanks for all the positive words, for a bunch of alchies y'all are pretty awesome.

Someone catch me up...hundreds of posts have gone by. This week can eat a buffet of dicks.

An Overrated before I go to Staples.

Latest posts

Back