What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
BGBC said:
Peach sampler pack?

Haha nah just went on a peach craze I guess. Gt the dfh and terrapin in 4 pks and bought just a single of RJ because it was recommended by a friend but I don't trust his judgement lol

Very tasty!

image-3910194128.jpg

Haha nah just went on a peach craze I guess. Gt the dfh and terrapin in 4 pks and bought just a single of RJ because it was recommended by a friend but I don't trust his judgement lol

Mmm, that reminds me that I need to pick up some Wheach!

Opened that Maggie's by Terrapin

Extreme peach which I was wanting. Nice refreshing taste. Get a little hint of tartness as well. I'll probably take the rest to the braves game Saturday.

HB Coffee Brown v2. Great beer, I should be brewing v3 soon, but I need to grow some 1968 to use in a 11% imperial stout, so I think a 5% dry stout is up next.

I like wheach that is if your talking about o'fallon wheach :)

Yes sir! It's a great summer beer. I also picked up some of that Maple Crown, that s%&t is like maple syrup on pancakes. I love it! Drinking a Modus Hoperandi right now.

Bummer, that beer sounds delicious! Is that a 64oz growler?

It is delicious. They aged it for almost a year (some in stainless steel, some in wine casks and some in whiskey casks.).

No ... Just a 1L ... I'm going to try to stop by on Tuesday (after the US Open traffic is gone) and get a 2L fill before it's gone.

nukebrewer said:
I had the unoaked version of this a while back and the oak is definitely only making this better. The oak might be just a hair strong, but that doesn't stop the dank/resinous hops from coming through beautifully.

I'm impressed that you were able to find some of that liquid gold! That is one tasty beer! I missed the release this year. I'm ok with the unoaked version just as well.

Am in Rapid City SD in vacation.. just ate at the Firehouse Brewery and tried their Chocolate Milk Stout and IPA... stout wasn't bad but the IPA was crisp, citrusy and refreshing..!

Back