What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Powerade trying to get rehydrated taken a break from dranking for a bit. And holly cow it's raining so hard I can't see across the road :-(

Oh and just admiring my cacscade centennial and Columbus hops

View attachment 128211

Nice growth you got going there. Mine aren't that far along, but I only put mine in the planters the second or third weekend of May. I'm growing Centennial, Cascade and Willamette and they're coming along. A little bigger every day and now long enough to get a few wraps around the trellises.

This again, and it's still awesome.

ForumRunner_20130612_192005.jpg

NIZZLE said:
Powerade trying to get rehydrated taken a break from dranking for a bit. And holly cow it's raining so hard I can't see across the road :-(

Now, what good has ever come from taking a break from drinking? ;)

nukebrewer said:
Nice growth you got going there. Mine aren't that far along, but I only put mine in the planters the second or third weekend of May. I'm growing Centennial, Cascade and Willamette and they're coming along. A little bigger every day and now long enough to get a few wraps around the trellises.

They grow up so fast!

A 2+ yr old American Amber. Ba-Damn! Its good. And used those oxygen caps. Judging from my grainbill,think I just realized how I accidentally used most of my favorate grains then, here. Like some G.P., Mild ale malt,some M.O.,G.N.oats,victory, a little smoked,60,20,buiscuit,little wheat. Partial mash too. Love "researching" homebrews.It happens when you have an ageing pipeline. Think Ill dig up some gruit ale now. I love homebrew.

NIZZLE said:

I guess we're supposed to see all that sh!tty weather tonight over in PA. Not looking forward to all that with a six year old.

So to prepare, this.

image-170430028.jpg

xMalachi said:
Taco Smell with Double Trouble. I'm gonna pay for this later.

Usually the taco hell came after a session of drinking at the old bottle shop. Usually I paid for it the next morning too. But man, was it good!!

I guess we're supposed to see all that sh!tty weather tonight over in PA. Not looking forward to all that with a six year old.

So to prepare, this.

Ya it's fooking bad man I hope you don't get it so bad maybe if your lucky it will thin out a bit from the national weather

...SIGNIFICANT WEATHER ADVISORY ...

NUMEROUS THUNDERSTORMS ARE NOW MOVING ACROSS LAKE MICHIGAN AND ARE BEGINNING TO MOVE ONSHORE AROUND LUDINGTON. THESE STORMS ARE CAPABLE OF PRODUCING FREQUENT CLOUD TO GROUND LIGHTNING ...WINDS GUSTS IN EXCESS OF 45 MPH AND TORRENTIAL DOWNPOURS.

THE STRONGEST THUNDERSTORMS WILL REACH COASTAL AREAS BY 11 PM EDT ...U.S. 131 INCLUDING GRAND RAPIDS AND KALAMAZOO AROUND MIDNIGHT AND U.S. 127 INCLUDING LANSING AND JACKSON BY AROUND 2 AM EDT.

THE HIGHEST POTENTIAL FOR SEVERE WEATHER THIS EVENING INCLUDING WIND GUSTS IN EXCESS OF 65 MPH AND LARGE HAIL CONTINUES TO BE ALONG AND SOUTH OF THE I-94 COORIDOR INCLUDING SOUTH HAVEN ...KALAMAZOO ... BATTLE CREEK ...AND JACKSON. A SEVERE THUNDERSTORM WATCH REMAINS IN EFFECT UNTIL 2 AM EDT FOR THESE AREAS.

PRECAUTIONARY/PREPAREDNESS ACTIONS ...

CONTINUE TO STAY ABREAST OF WEATHER CONDITIONS INTO THIS EVENING. SEVERE STORMS COULD RAPIDLY MOVE INTO OUR AREA. DEVELOPING A PLAN OF ACTION NOW IS ADVISABLE FOR ALL TO STAY SAFE FROM THESE POTENTIAL HAZARDOUS STORMS.

mcbaumannerb said:
I'm guessing your thinking of either Fegley's Brewworks or Weyerbacher

I don't know who I was thinking of. And I thought weyerbacher was down near Philly! I'm all sorts of fooked up.

Just got home, having a Prairie Bomb. These are so good! I hope this isn't a one off from them, it's good enough that I would buy lots of it. I'm thinking it would make an awesome stout float...

Think he'll hold out longer than Disturbedchemist? :D

I didnt hold out that long either... haha

Any time I take a break from drankin is because of a lack of cash flow. That's pretty definitive.

thats why i'm slowing. I got a bunch already at my house i need to drink. Gotta get my cellar down a little

Just got home, having a Prairie Bomb. These are so good! I hope this isn't a one off from them, it's good enough that I would buy lots of it. I'm thinking it would make an awesome stout float...

If you want to trade for some more out of market stuff, stock up. I bet people will be going ape snot for that soon.

Latest posts

Back