What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

CDS

Reaction score
What else would you be drinking if you’re sitting in the backyard listening to the ball game?
2F9D14DD-3527-4E79-B70F-CEFF524E6F56.jpeg

Dgallo

Instagram: bantam_brews
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
I remember building one of those 9-10 years ago. I was just saying to myself my kids are nearing the age they don’t want to play with it anymore. Sad when a chapter closes but it’s nice when a new open opens.
Cheers bud!
Thanks brother! The directions were awful. Thankful the built app had this model, because that saved me. So much for needing two people for it though lol

grampamark

“That’s what”.—She
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
A well deserved Fiden’s after this pain in the a$$ is finally finished lol View attachment 768836

I built one of those for my two youngest grandsons anout 2 years ago. Built from scratch, not assembled. It was a fun project and the boys really enjoy it.
1652557693774.jpeg

1652557740179.jpeg

Pianoman

In Victory you deserve beer, in defeat you need it
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
Another NA weekend. I prefer The Athletic Brewing co’s offerings, but the local HyVee doesn’t always have them. This and the grapefruit IPA from BrewDog are good.
View attachment 768850

They can ship to you since they're N/As. Plus it's free shipping after a certain amount and there are beers on the website you can't get otherwise.

SanJuanWorm

Beer. Because you can’t drink bacon.
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
Triple Berry Sour by local Eighty-Eight Brewing. All I can taste is the astringency of the berries and I can only get a skunky/weed smell from the beer.

Sigh, stupid Covid. 🙄 Good thing it's 6.9% 😆 Oh well, hopefully I'll be noticing the smaller nuances of food and drink in the future!

Cheers everyone, Happy Caturday! :mug:

Fruity_P.jpg

hopkincr

Reaction score
They can ship to you since they're N/As. Plus it's free shipping after a certain amount and there are beers on the website you can't get otherwise.

They don’t ship to Nebraska, unfortunately.

Dgallo

Instagram: bantam_brews
HBT Supporter
Reaction score

Immocles

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
Spent the afternoon getting the garden and patio area figured out. My wife’s always wanted a new rock wall so I have that about half built. I should get it finished tomorrow and hopefully we can get some flowers and plants in the ground/pots as well. Never thought I’d like this whole flower garden stuff, but it’s really enjoyable.
549F5CD0-8433-4679-BEAA-68AEF756C0EF.jpeg

72C77EAE-3F10-4E7D-B3BC-CE14ACC0A5B4.jpeg

I think it’s looking pretty cool. The limestone chunks are from a local monument park that was redone a couple years ago. We have an overkill amount of rocks, so I’m trying to brainstorm other projects haha