What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
FE4897BD-EDC5-42D0-BDD2-F7E9D6E4A344.jpeg

Another one

Started with a Dogfishhead Perfect Disguise, now this @PianoMan

View attachment 637934
Yeah..wish I had bought a 12pk..[emoji20]

Drinking Jai Alai when grandson came out with the Black Quad wanting me to open. So much for sober Monday!

@MC82....floored! Speechless about this haul. You went so far beyond, I imagine your living in a spacesuit! Thanks so much. And these are my favorite candies..wife thanks you too.[emoji6] Glad to a part of the ongoing glass shipping container. Guess I'm committed to another round! Cheers Brother!
1564450575530.jpeg
20190729_202657.jpeg
20190729_194403.jpeg

No Regrets? If so Joe Stamp is the man!
Underground Art

I could remember trying to get in there for years way back and ending up going to Trilogy for my first 2 and regretting it (around 98 or so when they first opened). Something about hearing about a place for 25+ years and finally being able to get in.

It was initially going to be me taking my daughter in to get something but ended up being both of us getting inked. She chose an artist at Underground over what she could find online from No Regrets but I did suggest it.

I'll be in Huntsville in a few weeks to move my daughter into her dorm. If I can find more, perhaps we can set up something on the side.

Switching to something a little lighter so work doesn't suck anymore than it needs to tomorrow.

HB American Wheat

20190729_204807[1].jpg

Last edited:
How is it? I've had the regular Junt plenty but haven't actually tried the Lime yet. Memphis Made is right down the road from where I got my last tattoo...I may have stopped for a few after 3.5 hours of sitting

I liked it. Lime was big but not overpowering. NEBCO was down the road from my last artist. Multiple session sleeve required many trips ;)

Drinking Jai Alai when grandson came out with the Black Quad wanting me to open. So much for sober Monday!

@MC82....floored! Speechless about this haul. You went so far beyond, I imagine your living in a spacesuit! Thanks so much. And these are my favorite candies..wife thanks you too.[emoji6] Glad to a part of the ongoing glass shipping container. Guess I'm committed to another round! Cheers Brother!View attachment 637944View attachment 637945View attachment 637946

Wow

I'll be in Huntsville in a few weeks to move my daughter into her dorm. If I can find more, perhaps we can set up something on the side.

Switching to something a little lighter so work doesn't suck anymore than it needs to tomorrow.

HB American Wheat

View attachment 637949
1st off Congratulations for your daughter. 2nd We might arrange something for another 6pk plus others if interested.

Wait...someone said GitM. Last one.
20190729_205117.jpeg

@MC82....floored! Speechless about this haul. You went so far beyond, I imagine your living in a spacesuit! Thanks so much. And these are my favorite candies..wife thanks you too.[emoji6] Glad to a part of the ongoing glass shipping container. Guess I'm committed to another round! Cheers Brother!View attachment 637944View attachment 637945View attachment 637946

How far back am I on there now?! It sat with me for a while

Back