What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Tired Hands Refrshing. On train. On draft (kinda). First Tired Hands.

58622213938__A672EEEC-F739-43FB-8378-48C212F3EEE6.JPG

I saw this at my local bottle shop. Thought "hey, I've heard good things" bought it. Tasted it. Less than impressed. Looked at the bottom of the can. Best before 11/18. Took the can back to said bottle shop. Told them. Their response "yeah, its old". Disappointment.
20190730_181931.jpeg

I saw this at my local bottle shop. Thought "hey, I've heard good things" bought it. Tasted it. Less than impressed. Looked at the bottom of the can. Best before 11/18. Took the can back to said bottle shop. Told them. Their response "yeah, its old". Disappointment. View attachment 638116

Passing on that bottle shop go forward.... They must have overdistributed as my local Whole foods has a slew of their product. All from December.

I saw this at my local bottle shop. Thought "hey, I've heard good things" bought it. Tasted it. Less than impressed. Looked at the bottom of the can. Best before 11/18. Took the can back to said bottle shop. Told them. Their response "yeah, its old". Disappointment. View attachment 638116
always up for FOTD side trades, will supply fresh TG. ;)

Back