What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
227EBCF1-A5B3-46C6-8D0A-7EF7A24B7B12.jpeg

Elysian "Salute the Sun". I bought a couple of six-packs on clearance for $4 each. It's interesting; a pale ale flavored with Middle eastern dried limes https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dried_lime and Citra hops. I think there might be more bitterness from the limes than from the hops.

Good, but not good enough to go back and see if they have any left at that price.

Pretty damn good. We don't carry it in Austin. Got it from Tavour. BTW, wife brought your package in. Cant wait for 7pm! OT...Wendy's Unsweetened tea.
I picked up 2 4-packs in Mobile a couple weeks ago. It is indeed tasty stuff and hard for me to find. I've only allowed myself 1 so far even though I know I shouldn't let them sit. Perhaps tonight calls for a GitM

Woodstock Brewing Co. New local brewery to where I grew up and down the road from one of my favorite Rainbow Trout holes. This is the 4th beer I tried from them and I’ve been yet to be impressed
image.jpg

Last edited:
Back