What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
IMG_1736.JPG

I’ll be heading to the Cedar Rapids/Marion area in a couple of weeks for some consulting work. Unfortunately, I can’t make it to Decorah, but any good beer stores where I can get TG would be appreciated.
153b22u.jpg

Quite a few around. Big grove is another good one over there. And ReUnion. Should have no problem finding TG over that way.

View attachment 634226
I feel like I’ve been dragged through the wringer this week, so this seemed appropriate.
To Nyla who crossed the rainbow bridge today. You may be gone but never forgotten. We will miss her but we are thankful she is no longer suffering. She was my best friend on four legs.

Sorry for your loss brother. They’re family and it hurts when they go.

Wow! Congrats to you both, those are both amazing milestones! Sorry for making you feel old too. Haha
Thanks, and LOL, you didn't make me feel old. But you know what did? I picked up a 20lbs steel CO2 tank Saturday at my LHBS. Much heavier than I expected. In fact one thing I've noticed, as I get older everything is much heavier than it used to be. On the bright side I kegged my first beer yesterday. I've only bottled up till now.

Latest posts

Back