What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bam!
result_1555813842012.jpg

Well congrats on your success! Mine is 6.3%. Maybe a tad sweet but seems good to me.

Love those Husker girls! They make us proud year after year. Wish girls VB was in the spring tho. Not much after the New Year for us. Got a new Men's BB coach tho. Slowly trying to like BB just to have something to root for in the spring.

As a transplant to NE, the Husker VB is the one team we root for. Also, my daughter has a couple friends that will be on the team in a couple years (Class of 2021).

Dig Fullers stuff. Never had the other. Review?

I've had both of these beers in the past and found them great examples of traditional English versions of the styles. Probably not beers that would appeal to folks that like APAs or American IPAs since they don't have the in your face flavors that American versions seem to have. At least to me, the flavors are more balanced and a bit subdued like I find most English beers.
Unfortunately both the beers I bought today were a disappointment. They clearly suffered from sitting around in unfavorable conditions and being in green bottles were light struck enough to give a hint of skunkiness that ruined the flavors. I did drink them both because at $4.50 a pint I wasn't about to waste them but they weren't very good and not what I remembered.

Water. Love this beer as a change up. Yeah ww is killing it. The neapolitan sour and pina colada ipa were amazeballs. @PianoMan, Haha I am playing a pos Yamaha at the kitchen table. I need to get the s08 out. Theres no touch at all and any miss hit rings.
20190420_211242.jpeg

Water. Love this beer as a change up. Yeah ww is killing it. The neapolitan sour and pina colada ipa were amazeballs. @PianoMan, Haha I am playing a pos Yamaha at the kitchen table. I need to get the s08 out. Theres no touch at all and any miss hit rings.View attachment 623189
At least your getring somes touches in!

Coffee, work friking weeks starts now

Back