What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
IMG_0004.JPG

Hb Pilsner

The Feistbeir is my first lager but in theory have till October to clear. Guarantee it won't last tho! Especially when it gets 110F here. You happen to catch the Huskers Spring Game?
@PianoMan My intention with this Märzen was to wait to tap it in September but obviously I didn’t wait. It’s my first attempt at my own recipe (inspired from about 4 I saw online when researching the style). I like the taste and it’s 5.8%. I don’t follow husker football, but do like to watch the lady husker volleyball team on PBS in the winter ;)

Slacking last couple of weeks
IMG_3268.JPG
IMG_3275.JPG
unified beer works Stout. Fantastic
IMG_3349.JPG
white stout. Interesting. Looks like ipa, but taste of chocolate.
IMG_3291.JPG
love this beer. Hoppy and malty.
IMG_3357.JPG
meh
IMG_3366.JPG
Troegs stout.
IMG_3369.JPG
meh
IMG_3387.JPG
who makes a better beer than tree house?
IMG_3371.JPG
IMG_3395.JPG
Ditch Dig Dipa, not bad, juicy and a touch of bitter!

Slacking last couple of weeks
View attachment 623140View attachment 623141 unified beer works Stout. Fantastic
View attachment 623142 white stout. Interesting. Looks like ipa, but taste of chocolate.View attachment 623143 love this beer. Hoppy and malty.
View attachment 623144 meh
View attachment 623145 Troegs stout.View attachment 623148 meh
View attachment 623149 who makes a better beer than tree house?
View attachment 623151 View attachment 623152 Ditch Dig Dipa, not bad, juicy and a touch of bitter!

Wow! What a compilation!!!!

Did you get a chance to try Blind Pig? Imo it’s better than Pliny
I've had blind pig and loved it. Dont think I've had a rr that I didnt like. This one is delicious too, but its heading east next week. Might need to make another beer run soon
1555809908739~2.jpeg

@PianoMan My intention with this Märzen was to wait to tap it in September but obviously I didn’t wait. It’s my first attempt at my own recipe (inspired from about 4 I saw online when researching the style). I like the taste and it’s 5.8%. I don’t follow husker football, but do like to watch the lady husker volleyball team on PBS in the winter ;)
Well congrats on your success! Mine is 6.3%. Maybe a tad sweet but seems good to me.

Love those Husker girls! They make us proud year after year. Wish girls VB was in the spring tho. Not much after the New Year for us. Got a new Men's BB coach tho. Slowly trying to like BB just to have something to root for in the spring.

View attachment 623146

Ok, so this hb was intended to be a barleywine.

Ended up at 9% abv but it is tasting more like a xxipa or somewhere between xxipa and barleywine. Fu&$ i$. it tastes good whatever it is and + it gets my head spinning!
Dude...don't look now...but I think theres an elephant behind you about to swipe your beer

Man these guys can brew. Golfing today. Drank a ww cardboard meteorite, shake porter, goose ipa, stella and now this.
20190420_201604.jpeg
20190420_201601.jpeg

Back