What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Different technique. I crushed the hop pellets for several minutes. Secondary keg was not ready so just added and purged the crap out of it. Warming up for a few days then back to crashing. HB WCIPA. Dig the sample...
20190306_202441.jpeg

I think my favorite of theirs is Sarcophagus. I love visiting the Newcastle location.

Yeah. I gotta get over to Newcastle for a Goods from the Woods!

The new place in Oxford is pretty cool. Tim is always there hanging out. He’s a pretty cool dude. Very friendly and laid back. He took me for a little tour of the new barn build and opened a bottle of Cherry Arboreal (and was willing to open many more to share, but I had to drive). It’s going to be a sweet hidden gem in Western Maine when it’s done!

I loved jogging up there back in college! Careful around the townside of the base. There's hella poison oak.
The youngest brother, on the left, jogged the whole time. I was stopping every 3min to ensure my heart wasn't going to explode. My boys, in the middle, had no issues neither...good to be in your 20s! That KBS tasted good!

Coffee/Muscle Milk...

So I decided to add the Art Car to the mix. And a bowl of peas and cabbage with sausage. Oh and some Hungarian hot paprika. I'm not sure about that one. Is it paprika that was made hot by a Hungarian? Or is it hot paprika that was made by a Hungarian? Or maybe paprika that was made by a hot Hungarian? He probably works out.

20190307_172112.jpg

Back