What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Taking in a minor league hockey game with some Veteran Brothers E.O.D. E.S.B. Go Eagles!
20190212_182918.jpeg

Local Orlando brewing company crooked can Sakura Zen cherry blossom kolsch, freedom Rider stout, King of shoals neipa, tri wishes Irish red.
IMG_20190212_201612243.jpeg
IMG_20190212_204406874.jpeg
IMG_20190212_205948070.jpeg
IMG_20190212_200945500~2.jpeg

You had anything from/ been to Beer tree in Port Crane? I’m thinking about checking it out when I’m home next week..

No I have not except for some samples at the Flour City Brew Fest last August. I do have a stout that was a collaboration with Mortalis that I have yet to open (Neapolitan Shake). I also had a can as one of my FotD offers this last round. They are about a 2.5 hour drive away but I do hope to make it over there this summer at some point since my in-laws are only 30 minutes away. I’ve heard nothing but good things about them.

No I have not except for some samples at the Flour City Brew Fest last August. I do have a stout that was a collaboration with Mortalis that I have yet to open (Neapolitan Shake). I also had a can as one of my FotD offers this last round. They are about a 2.5 hour drive away but I do hope to make it over there this summer at some point since my in-laws are only 30 minutes away. I’ve heard nothing but good things about them.

My dad and I are going to be driving from Scranton to Oneonta anyway and beertree is pretty much in the middle so it’s tempting.

IMG_1136.JPG
Inspirational quote juicy Ipa..

IMG_4238.JPG

Since I was inspired by @tbc’s dry hopped cider, I pulled one I made out of my cellar.
Dry hopped with EKG & US Goldings. Kegged on 3/14/17, bottled from the keg on 4/6/17 and it is drinking great almost two years later. Maybe that’s what I need to do, age my ciders. I don’t remember it tasting this good in the summer of 2017.

Back