What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
View attachment 612450
Since I was inspired by @tbc’s dry hopped cider, I pulled one I made out of my cellar.
Dry hopped with EKG & US Goldings. Kegged on 3/14/17, bottled from the keg on 4/6/17 and it is drinking great almost two years later. Maybe that’s what I need to do, age my ciders. I don’t remember it tasting this good in the summer of 2017.

I find that aging is dependent on the yeast. What yeast did you go with?

BBB. Swiiiiiiiiish

IMG_2856.JPG

Might have to see if I can find some of that. I don’t think I’ve had it before. Didn’t send it to Indiana when I lived there this time last year.

It released at the brewery today. Should see distribution in the next few weeks unless you wanna make the drive to Middleburg Heights! Well worth it.

I first tried that beer on tap, I loved it. The cans were iffy at first, but I opened one last night and it seems to have mellowed perfectly. Enjoy!

Iffy how? I got quite a bit of yeast on the nose and it was a little muddy in flavor. I guess more dank really, I’m so used to Mosaic being bright and fruity. It was cellar temp when I drank it but as it sat it definitely opened up and got nice

Iffy how? I got quite a bit of yeast on the nose and it was a little muddy in flavor. I guess more dank really, I’m so used to Mosaic being bright and fruity. It was cellar temp when I drank it but as it sat it definitely opened up and got nice

I’d say muddled was a good way to describe it. You got the only one I had that hasn’t been in refrigeration for a week or so.. possible some stuff needed chill time to settle out

Back