What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
IMG_1527820651.365022.jpg

Having a black and tan. I used my pale ale with the rest of my gravity sample of my oatmeal, coffee, chocolate stout. Pretty tasty stuff.

Trying to sort through a list of breweries in LA. Suggestions welcome.. I'll buy a pint for.l ya [emoji482]View attachment 573075

So many places to go. You got Monkish and Smog City in Torrance, and Beachwood brewery in Long Beach.

In DTLA, you got Mumford, Dry River, Angel City, Wurstkuche(German restaurant/Biergarten)

Then there’s Highland Park, and Eagle Rock breweries a little outside of LA.

Have fun, lunch beer.
28jb8e8.jpg[img]

So many places to go. You got Monkish and Smog City in Torrance, and Beachwood brewery in Long Beach.

In DTLA, you got Mumford, Dry River, Angel City, Wurstkuche(German restaurant/Biergarten)

Then there’s Highland Park, and Eagle Rock breweries a little outside of LA.

Have fun, lunch beer.
28jb8e8.jpg[img]
Heard good things about figueroa mountain brewing company
Thank you both a few that didn't make the original list... I shall plan on visiting in between rapid consumption on the beach!! Ordered a pizza. Delivery. Lazy.
1527888270526.jpeg

Thank you both a few that didn't make the original list... I shall plan on visiting in between rapid consumption on the beach!! Ordered a pizza. Delivery. Lazy. View attachment 573117
Fig Mountain is a few hours north of LA, up by me (in fact I was just there on Monday). They've expanded pretty quickly since they first opened 7 years ago and opened a few tasting rooms, but I think the closest one to LA is in Westlake Village. Not exactly too close. They do brew some good beers though.

Back