What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
IMG_1527785185.235470.jpg

#?
@RevKev
What an interesting bite!
My apples, hibiscus, rose petals, lavender, and sea salt!
Pick me up before heading to ASB.
View attachment 572960
If you like a touch more acetic, I could send you some different ones of theirs! The guy has done some reaaaaal interesting ciders.

Tryna decide on what beers to pack for San Diego
20180531_182645.jpeg

If you like a touch more acetic, I could send you some different ones of theirs! The guy has done some reaaaaal interesting ciders.

Tryna decide on what beers to pack for San DiegoView attachment 572978

I felt like it was one of those let's throw every single thing we could possibly think I'm into a can beers... Actually, that's usually what I do. LOL!!

Last edited:
Didn't get the chance to ask earlier but hows my old stomping grounds holding up?

Santa Cruz Ale Works? I'd just write them off the map if I were you or anyone else I remotely appreciated. I do have one of their bombers I'll chuck into a FotD, but I don't think I'd write home about it.

Plus the head brewer is kind of a d!ck.

Santa Cruz Ale Works? I'd just write them off the map if I were you or anyone else I remotely appreciated. I do have one of their bombers I'll chuck into a FotD, but I don't think I'd write home about it.

Plus the head brewer is kind of a d!ck.
We had no breweries back on the early 90s..just the area I was thinking. Too bad..sorry for that experience.

Awaiting beer from @fourfathing wonder-haul to chill!
20180531_202325.jpeg
20180531_204011.jpeg

Back