Quantcast

What are you drinking now?

HomeBrewTalk.com - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Community.

Help Support Homebrew Talk:

jschm19

Reaction score
Old boy wants some. Little does he know it’ll kill him.
Well his fearless companion (female yellow) somehow ate about an ounce of hops before I heard they could be deadly. She puked them up about an 5 minutes later but she has an insane garbage gut. I say the world is her lollypop, if she can lick or eat it she will.

Remmy

Drink First, Ask Questions Later
Reaction score
IMG_1527896790.187046.jpg

My neighbor came by unexpectedly. Oban 14 scotch and a few, maybe 3 or 5, Lawson’s. And many more in the fridge. Goodnight.
IMG_2171.jpg

IMG_2150.jpg

buckinin

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
DirecTV Now FTW.
We really wanted to cut the cord and go with something hip like Hulu or YoutubeTV but found out our TVs are too old. Hopefully after a year of being screwed over by cable (and getting a promo rate), we’ll be ready to take the leap! Still drinking 18th Street.

Dog House Brew

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
View attachment 573161

The house is pretty average 1950s ranch, but the yard is 1.5 acres of trees and pond. That’s definitely the highlight!

Having another and will probably have a few more. Trying to get cable to work....
You’re gonna miss us Hoosiers. [emoji41]
Enjoy it once that suck move is finished. I couldn’t imagine packing all our crud!!

jaybo

Reaction score
I'm having a Marshalls Volks Pils, while waiting patiently for the kitchen to clear out so I can get a yeast starter going...