What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
20180130_015729.jpg
20180129_215954.jpg

Our Very First Thing We Ever Fermented! Pitched 3 years ago the 25th, an apple cider with a little additional sugar, Cider House Select yeast. This particlar portion of the batch was secondaried on ginger. There's one more with cinnamon. Last two of the batch.

Dry, lightly fermented, hint of ginger. Nothing exciting but hey! It was the first one!

:ban:

Wow, now thats a beer! An Imperial Porter...like a roasted choclate milkshake with a kick!

IMG-20180130-WA0004.jpeg

Slightly undercarbed HB bitter. Since it is all I have it will have to do tonight. And hey it is a Bitter! Doesn't need much carbonation! Should be fine in a couple more days anyway.

1517363842889.jpeg

Itty bitty scotch, honey, and water (honey sounded good, never mixed them in anything but ahot toddy before).

However, I started with a Hopslam, founders all day IPA, then a double IPA bomber from toppling goliath.

Go Hawks! Right @PianoMan?

Is it bad when we can't cheer for any Iowa team in basketball this year?

Fire Kirk was going around not that long ago.
I wasn't on the fire Kirk bandwagon, but I loved seeing Greg Davis get canned, and wished we would have gone a little further outside of the Ferentz family to hire our new OC.

Growler of Fuzzy Baby Ducks and a couple of waters.
IMG_8705.jpg

Back