What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No pic - but a gorgeous porter I made about two months ago - tried to influence it with mandarina bavaria, sweet orange peel and cocoa nibs.

Orange does not seem to show up :( but chocolate is subtle and nice :) .

Will try to find a way on next batch to raise orange to be purely subtext, but noticeable.

Still, it is a wonderful batch. I will make it again in the future as-is just because it is so tasty

HB mocha porter

image.jpeg

How much vanilla is in that, if you know?

I do not know.. but I'm guessing compatible amounts would be two sticks to 5 gallons? Maybe? I've never added vanilla to a beer so I'm trying to gauge how much I like and figure it from there

One of my all time favorite stouts. Being a native mainer, I'm glad I can buy it here in CT

Mmm. I haven't seen alot of Maine Brewing Co for quite a while but I love a lot of their brews and we just got a lot back!

Well this went quickly

View attachment 1490321499394.jpg

My whole family has been sick all week. I'm finally starting to come around. Which means beer time. At least I've had march madness to watch. I still think @RevKev had a tougher week, Cheers bud,

Staying hydrated, Dr.'s orders,

Now this ultra fruity IPA, not bad

I've thought that I've seen just about everything. But now I'm grading these labs... I'm speechless.

This is one tasty mofo! Another @PianoMan brew, thank you!

More power to you. I had a 4 pack of those and I got alot of onion and what I can only describe as fermented shrooms with a tiny bit of cow dung still attached. Maybe it was a bad batch.

Change of scenery, but another crappy picture. Need to figure out this lighting thing...

Proper glassware?

IMG_20170324_173610_zpsq71gu6wz.jpg

Back