What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
20170307_184005.jpg

20170307_183919.jpg

20170307_192546.jpg

Blackrocks IPA from the teet (keg) and my HB Pale ale. Getting geard up to catch a Uber to a concert downtown featuring free dinner and VIP seating :) Woo

Hope you added something...

Remodeling, auto repairs and overtime winding down so decided to get some rust out of the fingers. Starting out easy with Joplin's Maple Leaf Rag and HB Raspberry Hard Lemonaid while wife making HB pizza. Life is good right now. Oh, lets not forget the 2 beer packages due tomorrow..someone pinch me!

View attachment 1489100561393.jpg

Half Australian shepherd. Half Australian cattle. Dog. So I guess that would make him a Texas heeler? Only had him a month He's 4 yrs old but super sweet and super smart. Good find for sure

Ha! Cans are so hard to find of that. Love how it is always on draft- if you get a chance. Their CT hops IPA with chinook is pretty amazing

I don't like lines. I do, however, have another dozen or so cans of Gandhi. I'm saving the rest for vacation.

Half Australian shepherd. Half Australian cattle. Dog. So I guess that would make him a Texas heeler? Only had him a month He's 4 yrs old but super sweet and super smart. Good find for sure

Cool dog. My ex-tenants had one and the dog was smarter than I thought.

I need a beer. Hopefully @patrickgoss can join us in cracking a Gandhi-Bot.

I'm having a Hag off of the tap.
View attachment ImageUploadedByHome Brew1489103142.468755.jpg

Hope you added something...

Remodeling, auto repairs and overtime winding down so decided to get some rust out of the fingers. Starting out easy with Joplin's Maple Leaf Rag and HB Raspberry Hard Lemonaid while wife making HB pizza. Life is good right now. Oh, lets not forget the 2 beer packages due tomorrow..someone pinch me!

I just got home from teaching. I felt absolutely terrible today, a little feverish, that music looks terribly complex I can barely play twinkle twinkle..

Went to beer store and found something new this week for us. I think this is from the neck of the woods of @PatrickGoss

View attachment 1489103901632.jpg

Right! Ha!

Coffee, bourbon, chocolate imperial stout. Same base beer as coconut. Taste like coffee now, not jalapeno. HB pizza night.

View attachment 1489103996590.jpg

First pour of my kegged Mosaic/Galaxy DIPA. Looking/Tasting good. But not fully carbed yet. I am done with bottle conditioning.

Now this

Good stuff

Back