What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
HB ryp pale ale

1485475772366-1358259278.jpg

Toppling Goliath oatmeal stout from Decorah, IA.

I'm not really familiar with TG but what an odd thing to have on the side of the bottle!?!? Kinda cool, I guess?

"Baby get the keys to the rover truck. Man, let me get this oatmeal stout over, bruh. Ain't no beer here up in Iowa like it. Bust your big head is what was told to us. Now play it how you say it- I bet ya won't. I'll have you drinkin' its sweet molasses when I give you what you want. Lookin' good, doin bad, and my nerves bad with it. Drink on up, you know you gonna hit it"

1485487363310-1112054037.jpg

Last edited:
Last bottle of the Simcoe/Amarillo hop bursted pale ale test batch. At about 8 weeks now and just past it's peak, but still good. I have a full batch cold crashing right now, looking forward to it already.

View attachment 1485496127740.jpg

nice Triumph...

Thx, pretty proud myself. 02 daytona, the "rare" DSSA version. Been in a mag, a few shows, won a second price in streetfighter class once. Currently as you can see undergoing it's second evolution (yes that is a carboard proto of a mask) getting a full handmade stainless steel bodywork.

yKv5.jpg

Now a couple of these to get me through the day. Tonight beer and sauna.

Coffee. Kid home sick. Thinking of brewing a sour and doing some sheetrock

Had coffee.

Went into lab for more FT mass spec training and observation, ran some copper glutathione complexes. Advisor got some good data which was nice

Back