What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yKv2.jpg

Going through the 24 case of these. Now I remember why I moved to canned beer... slightly smacked but man is this thing giving me a stomach burn. Not too many left fortunately so I can get to soaking the labels off and readying them for a refill.

Hello I am new on here i have some coopers lager to drink and I am seeking some help, I have a coopers 86 days Pilsner fermenting I brewed it on the 20th with 908g of golden light dme plus 500g of table sugar, it had a og of 1.048 right around the 1.050 I was aiming for, I checked it today and it is at 1.012, I am wanting to do a d-rest but am unsure of how long to do so and am curious if my FG will continue to change during this, also when do I switch to my secondary I'm using a bucket as my primary and want to give it 1-2 weeks secondary in a carboy any help is greatly appricated, thank you

Hello I am new on here i have some coopers lager to drink and I am seeking some help, I have a coopers 86 days Pilsner fermenting I brewed it on the 20th with 908g of golden light dme plus 500g of table sugar, it had a og of 1.048 right around the 1.050 I was aiming for, I checked it today and it is at 1.012, I am wanting to do a d-rest but am unsure of how long to do so and am curious if my FG will continue to change during this, also when do I switch to my secondary I'm using a bucket as my primary and want to give it 1-2 weeks secondary in a carboy any help is greatly appricated, thank you
You`re more likely to get an answer by making a new thread for this. I`m just an another noobie but doing the secondary isn`t at all necessary, it`s pretty much just to clarify your beer faster (which it will do anyway during the bottle storing phase)

Back