What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
2010 Trader Joe's dark ale. I have a quite a few bottles of this between 2010 and 2015 decided I should start drinking it. Not to shabby for $4 a bottle

Had a few brews by Hooker @ Mohegan Sun CT, then this Tankard Ale by Pabst.

image.jpg

your beer choices put you in WI or IN. funny, i was right!

(it was the boxer that took away Illinois). The boxer, for the money, is not a bad beer. (for the money). hwat is it, 6.99 a case? the cans are so thin if you look at them wrong they get a hole... :)

Me, just drinking my own stuff tonight, well, a little of it. liberty hopped pale ale

IMG_20161209_162907.jpg

CONGRATULATIONS!! meant to send earlier but app was being strange. All the drinks I had today were cheersing that!

Congrats.

I'll have another Sea Hag for you. Cheers.

Thanks fellas, do appreciate it!

View attachment 380066
Taking a civil service exam, on a beautiful, cold Saturday morning, yippee!!!!

Sorry to inform you that you will fail. No one civil posts on this thread. 😉 ....Good luck!!

Last night..
HB ipa and also a hb stout (not pictured)..

Attachments

• 1481385353248.jpg
    56.9 KB · Views: 58
  • 1481385367174.jpg
    78.4 KB · Views: 57
I am drinking a several year old bottle of water, as it melts, while sitting on the side of the road waiting on a tire to be delivered. Gonna attack beer if I ever get home from this day.

Port Brewing Mongo DIPA, while I setup an Apfelwein

Riip Beer Co Dan K IPA, Solid

F-Mario
Super tecmo bowl is where it's at!

How about the hockey game with the little skinny guys and the fat guys. On my old computer I downloaded the NeS emulator and all the games. Think you can do that on your phone pretty easily to. Drinking Galaxy hop wizard from odd 13

Back