What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
@pianoman the gauntlet has been thrown...

I'd be down! And I just woke up apparently I didn't finish my beer before I fell asleep so I'm doing that and going to office hours.. whoopsy.

I kinda want to be attendance for this-

20161207_202819.jpg

Love Upslope!

BBB #54, bottled 3/15. Lots-o-coffee! No complaints.

Shhhhh lets not let people know how awesome this beer is. My fav bba beer. Have u had the variants. I had the double barrel and it was like booze coffee dessert drink. Awesome. Still have the Mexican stout version sitting downstairs.

Woke up to completely flat tire. No OT today to pay for the other car in the shop, wife's at doctors with the grandbaby, f-it, brewing. Ozzy says it best.

Flat tire is no good. Another thing that's no good is you're brewing and I am out of grain. FML.

Having a real RIS (home brew, 14.8% ABV) after that last RIS, which they list at 8% ABV. C'mon!

View attachment ImageUploadedByHome Brew1481213013.375971.jpg

Cheers to you, PianoMan. What's brewing?

Flat tire is no good. Another thing that's no good is you're brewing and I am out of grain. FML.

Having a real RIS (home brew, 14.8% ABV) after that last RIS, which they list at 8% ABV. C'mon!

View attachment 379782

Cheers to you, PianoMan. What's brewing?

Somehow I believe you'll be ok for a little while at least. 😉

Brewing a Mosaic IPA using this new Imperial Yeast 'Citrus' strain. Afterwords, a Bud..err Elysian Space Dust Clone attempt.

Cheers @Remmy!

Kegging a lighter (6.5%) Chocolate Milk Stout as xmas gifts. Nice chocolate however a bit thin for me, but should be ok for laymen.

Attachments

• 1481214891733.jpg
    59.4 KB · Views: 71
Somehow I believe you'll be ok for a little while at least. [emoji6]

Brewing a Mosaic IPA using this new Imperial Yeast 'Citrus' strain. Afterwords, a Bud..err Elysian Space Dust Clone attempt.

Cheers @Remmy!

Kegging a lighter (6.5%) Chocolate Milk Stout as xmas gifts. Nice chocolate however a bit thin for me, but should be ok for laymen.

Was a little too lazy to drive to the LHBS. Plus, I've had a few.

View attachment ImageUploadedByHome Brew1481216485.340818.jpg

Devil's Conclave by 18th Street Brewery. It's very good. Double milk stout w/ cocoa nibs, cinnamon and sea salt. Extremely flavorful and great mouthfeel.

View attachment ImageUploadedByHome Brew1481244136.381788.jpg

I feel like I am missing out on all the fun now that I work during the day and drink beer in the evening. Back when I worked nights that 9am to 2pm daily bender with Remmy was a lot more fun than catching up with the days consumption about the time the day drinkers hit their second nightcap.

Back