What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I didn't quite get 'em all down. I still have the California dry hop & the Oberon.

I saw the posts about Oberon fresh. Is there really much difference? I have had a lot of Oberon in my day. Never really checked the dates... Never noticed one better than the other aside from it being a beer that is much better canned or bottled than draft.

I saw the posts about Oberon fresh. Is there really much difference? I have had a lot of Oberon in my day. Never really checked the dates... Never noticed one better than the other aside from it being a beer that is much better canned or bottled than draft.

I've never had a fresh one but it gets good reviews on the 'net.

Coffee while I get my hop schedule figured out.
View attachment 329783
View attachment 329784

I can figure it out for you. :D 10, 5. Done.

It's as easy as:

a369c5bf319353bb0606d97489b056af_640x640.jpg

1eb2cba72cc8fe5bdfd64c294a406046_640x640.jpg

bb4fff22df6e1ad76626eb589f63f8bc_640x640.jpg

View attachment ImageUploadedByHome Brew1452718216.237813.jpg

Home brew.

Know what? Screw it. Here. Pics.

003-66702.jpg

005-66703.jpg

007-66704.jpg

I got a pic of each "side" so you can all enjoy the entire magnificence that is the Muppets glass. On the last pic, I may have had a sip before taking it...

YEP! Me neither!:rockin:

Now, here is what I am having:

HB- gasp- Pils...Not bad..light, fruity...GOOD! :D

What you get? Me...DeadRinger, WestCoastRed and Chocolate Milk Stout, which I may convert to peanut butter.

Enough mediocre stouts. 10-fidy. Can't wait for these guys to start brewing here in Austin. My buds won't sit still for a pic..

View attachment 1452739609560.jpg

What you get? Me...DeadRinger, WestCoastRed and Chocolate Milk Stout, which I may convert to peanut butter.

Enough mediocre stouts. 10-fidy. Can't wait for these guys to start brewing here in Austin. My buds won't sit still for a pic..

LOL..Mine would be the same way if they were around for pictures..Anyways, I ordered the Chocolate Milk Stout, Black IPA and Caribou Slobber..All grain variety. :)

Having this now...Nice! Awesome hops flavor and easy to drink...Think I have my fav IPA(for the moment at least...LOL)Oh, and they are local(~200 miles away) to me, so it is FRESH! :D

hopsecutioner.jpg

Back