What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Really does taste a lot like root beer! :D Great stuff!

NYFRB.jpg

Would have been awesome. That was a wish list beer once.

At one point I was going to send you this one, but learned they were all infected. Opened one, and sure enough, sour. It wasn't a gusher, and actually wasn't a drain pour, but definitely not what they were going for or like the fresh one I drank. If it's ever released again, I got you covered.

At one point I was going to send you this one, but learned they were all infected. Opened one, and sure enough, sour. It wasn't a gusher, and actually wasn't a drain pour, but definitely not what they were going for or like the fresh one I drank. If it's ever released again, I got you covered.

Send her a Yule Shoot Your Eye Out.

I would have if I had known about that badass glass.

Excel Flash Bang up first. A hoppy American wheat. I don't think I like a wheat beer with this much hop flavor. Pretty overpowering..

Having one in your line up Moody! Just wish it were fresher! Bottled on 7/17/15!:eek: Looking at the bottom of the bottle is about an 1/16" of sediment...Man to have this beer fresh! It was still good as it was, but would have been KILLER if it were fresh..sniffle...

oberon.jpg

Having one in your line up Moody! Just wish it were fresher! Bottled on 7/17/15!:eek: Looking at the bottom of the bottle is about an 1/16" of sediment...Man to have this beer fresh! It was still good as it was, but would have been KILLER if it were fresh..sniffle...

Thats next on the list! Right after this Stone Brewery saison
Edit: mine was brewed in April..

Back