What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What is ABT?

@thecadjockey wanna trade home brew? I'll have 3 to trade.

Atomic buffalo turd. I did jalapeños cut in half and deseeded and deveined, stuffed with cream cheese, then wrapped in bacon. If @cad isn't game, I would be in a few weeks.

Their imperial Porter was killer. First Porter that i really liked.

Atomic buffalo turd. jalapeño stuffed with cream cheese, smoked paprika, a lil smokie, wrapped in bacon, smoked, and consumed. A plan o of culinary expression. Beer to follow.

I've never heard of the little smokies in them. Definitely gotta get a smoker though.

Another hard root beer with dinner.

Atomic buffalo turd. I did jalapeños cut in half and deseeded and deveined, stuffed with cream cheese, then wrapped in bacon. If @cad isn't game, I would be in a few weeks.

I've never heard of the little smokies in them. Definitely gotta get a smoker though.

Another hard root beer with dinner.

Oh, yeah. The added smoke/meat content makes the dish.

Plasticine. More from the growler, not growly. That was my stomach.

My first of the year. I brought a 14 up from the cellar to chill. View attachment 318007

I've bought some of this year's again, and SWMBO'S friend came over the other day and saw it and decided to drink it "since it has cherries and honey in it." She said she then drain poured over half of it since she didn't like it. :what::mad: Thankfully, it wasn't one of last year's...

Celebration. Finally home, time for football and more beers.

WP_20151122_006.jpg

Declaring the "There Gose Sea Breeze" a success! Refrigerated a couple of bottles since last night (at 36F, according to the beer fridge) and no gush, nice little residual head. Subtle salt and tang. SWMBO likes it, mother inlaw said it's good...a little sharp. I mentioned the grapefruit zest and she said that's what she's tasting. I like it. If the carb stays like this for awhile, it'll be good. Whatever is left after Thanksgiving, I think I will refrigerate, just to try to put it into "stasis". @Hello you may need to take a six pack off my hands. :D

IMG_20151122_201351051.jpg

Declaring the "There Gose Sea Breeze" a success! Refrigerated a couple of bottles since last night (at 36F, according to the beer fridge) and no gush, nice little residual head. Subtle salt and tang. SWMBO likes it, mother inlaw said it's good...a little sharp. I mentioned the grapefruit zest and she said that's what she's tasting. I like it. If the carb stays like this for awhile, it'll be good. Whatever is left after Thanksgiving, I think I will refrigerate, just to try to put it into "stasis". @Hello you may need to take a six pack off my hands. :D

I can help too!

Final pour if the howler/growler. A bunch of Imperial Porter on a school night might have been a bad idea.

Holy coffee/chocolate, Batman!

View attachment 1448243622250.jpg

I should send swmbo out with her. Last time she visited, swmbo let her have 4 beers I got for my birthday from my brother in Colorado. Not pleased that half my gift was just given away...

There was supposed to be a knowledgeable wink at the end of that statement.
Please don't be knocking on my door:drunk:

Although your always welcome:D

Want want want. Yes yes yes. Oh oh oh.

An hour ago? Saving it up for Wednesday night?:rockin:

I didn't sleep well last night. In fact, I went to bed at 2 am and woke up from a bad dream at 6 am and never went back to sleep. 4 hours is a little rough for me. So.... Yes, I am old. :eek:

I didn't sleep well last night. In fact, I went to bed at 2 am and woke up from a bad dream at 6 am and never went back to sleep. 4 hours is a little rough for me. So.... Yes, I am old. :eek:

Old? Try having a 5yo wake you half drunk (me, not the 5yo) at 0700. I went to bed at 0300. Yeah, the same thing, but not really.

#Baddecisions

View attachment 1448244570937.jpg

Old? Try having a 5yo wake you half drunk (me, not the 5yo) at 0700. I went to bed at 0300. Yeah, the same thing, but not really.

#Baddecisions

#baddecisions for the kid or for the quesadilla? If you ask me, the quesadilla is nothing short of a good decision.

I have no kids, that I'm aware of.

Drinking Guinness Draught. I was wanting to retry this here in the states since I found out Guiness uses the widget. Enjoying it, but since I've had some craft brews, I've moved on. I am enjoying the sour beer enhancement and the nitro effect, but will likely buy some Four Peaks Hop Knot or Santan Sex Panther for my next sixer.

Drinking Guinness Draught. I was wanting to retry this here in the states since I found out Guiness uses the widget. Enjoying it, but since I've had some craft brews, I've moved on. I am enjoying the sour beer enhancement and the nitro effect, but will likely buy some Four Peaks Hop Knot or Santan Sex Panther for my next sixer.

Not a big fan of Sex Panther. Hop Knot is tasty. You must be in AZ. Try some Lumberyard. Better than Santan or Four Peaks. If you can find it, grab some Mother Road Tower Station or Dragoon IPA. :mug:

Back