What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
View attachment 317917

Yarp. Puppy doesn't make a good brew buddy. She gave up an hour ago to go sleep inside.

Good deal. My dog just sleeps, eats, and poops. And she likes to sleep right behind you, so I'm always tripping over her. She's not a good brew buddy.

HB hard root beer #2 and making a snack.

Attachments

• 1448227846436.jpg
    56.8 KB · Views: 42
  • 1448227857538.jpg
    79.7 KB · Views: 44
Good deal. My dog just sleeps, eats, and poops. And she likes to sleep right behind you, so I'm always tripping over her. She's not a good brew buddy.

HB hard root beer #2 and making a snack.

Oven baked?

Ocelot brewing. Very decent stuff. 5yo approves. Reward for a kindergarten birthday party. First Porter that I really liked.

View attachment 1448231607905.jpg

View attachment 1448231629508.jpg

View attachment 1448231646918.jpg

View attachment 1448231655419.jpg

View attachment 1448231663658.jpg

Oven baked?

Ocelot brewing. Very decent stuff. 5yo approves. Reward for a kindergarten birthday party. First Porter that I really liked.

I ran across them at GABF and they could not remember the name of the Ocelot on Archer (also the name of Salvador Dali's ocelot).

Fail.

Beer wasn't bad but not particularly memorable.

I ran across them at GABF and they could not remember the name of the Ocelot on Archer (also the name of Salvador Dali's ocelot).

Fail.

Beer wasn't bad but not particularly memorable.

Their imperial Porter was killer. First Porter that i really liked.

What is ABT?

@thecadjockey wanna trade home brew? I'll have 3 to trade.

Atomic buffalo turd. jalapeño stuffed with cream cheese, smoked paprika, a lil smokie, wrapped in bacon, smoked, and consumed. A plan o of culinary expression. Beer to follow.

Latest posts

Back