What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not quite carbed up experimental hop schedule IPA. Needs another fining and some more carbonation, but the big orange citrus is the feedback I needed to construct the next...

image.jpg

SN Celebration

View attachment 317474

Ruh roh
The gal is on her way home and apparently she had a bad day. I believe I may be in for a whoopin just for being here

Wish me luck

Your best bet is to shot gun the rest of that 6er before she gets home that way you won't remember any of her antics and it will be easier to just sit there and nod in agreement than opening your mouth and trying to "solve " her problems. That always works for me.

still on water and soup. Hoping for beer tomorrow.

Finally the weekend! Got home and SWMBO is sick, so I'm on baby duty tonight. Still going to have a few beers starting with a Sam Adams

WP_20151120_001.jpg

Neighbor dropped this off.
Good and chocolatey , high ABV.
View attachment 317502
Only problem is now I have to drop off something of equal of better value!
(Guess I will be dropping $14 on Blackwood bastard!)

It's a good beer. I'm shocked here in Michigan price dropped on this stuff and it's like 9$ a four pack, insane value.

Just finished a bottle of BarleyWater's Dark Chocolate stout (Young's Double Chocolate stout clone version). Getting ready to crack a bottle of Edwort's Robust Porter. I am really enjoying both of these beers.

Back