What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The remains of a 'Born Yesterday.' Helluva beer.

1446257774687.1.jpg

View attachment 3129632014. Only time for one beer tonight. SCHWING!! Longest time I've aged a beer. Forgot I had one left wish I had more, time has done good things to it

This is my favorite beer. 2015 is out in the Grand Rapids area and I'm told it's a fantastic batch. Haven't seen it on the opposite side of the state yet, but checking daily.

I'm drinking a Redankulous at the moment.

Late to the party. Appropriate congratulations. And joyed that everyone seems to be digging my Mild so much.

Had bottle bucket dregs of my Pale Mild, APA now.

Still without internet. Their highest level tech comes in the AM. If they can't get it fixed, we cancel service, because they told us if this guy can't get it working they can't fix it. Comcast can fornicate themselves rectally with a railway spike.

This is my favorite beer. 2015 is out in the Grand Rapids area and I'm told it's a fantastic batch. Haven't seen it on the opposite side of the state yet, but checking daily.

I'm drinking a Redankulous at the moment.

Man I'm still waiting on breakfast stout to make it here. Bastard is great I think I like it aged better. I bought a 4 pk drank them at fresh,3 mths, 6 mths, 1yr. The last two were my favorite

Bopils from the fair. Only have one more random hb from the fair left. So far nothing great, but not drainpours either.

Back