What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Took the kids to Victory for lunch to celebrate my victorious job hunt. Moving Parts 5 IPA
View attachment 312831
Actually we went there because it's pretty close to the helicopter museum I took them to. Here they are chilling in a chinook.
View attachment 312832
But I got a call with the job offer on the way to lunch :)

That's a pretty darn good day! Congrats and good luck!

Now this....heard great things about them, first time trying...It's really really good

View attachment ImageUploadedByHome Brew1446248767.252811.jpg

Not really sure where the glass came from though

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByHome Brew1446248639.827087.jpg
    915.8 KB · Views: 51
It tastes a little more like winning than the other version.

Winning: The art and science of making winn.

i need some of that.

Just the one for now.

HB Munich Dunkel

stein1.jpg

More of this! Need to figure out a better way to cook bulgogi.

Man my wife was born is Seoul(military brat) but her mom taught her how to cook with her recipes and her food is better than any Korean restaurant I have been too. If you are interested I can send you her bulgogi recipe. Really got to let it marinade over night.

Man my wife was born is Seoul(military brat) but her mom taught her how to cook with her recipes and her food is better than any Korean restaurant I have been too. If you are interested I can send you her bulgogi recipe. Really got to let it marinade over night.

Need. I was really talking about equipment, but if I can make the marinade ate home rather than buying at the Korean grocery, score!

See last pic, last of the milky sake.

Need. I was really talking about equipment, but if I can make the marinade ate home rather than buying at the Korean grocery, score!

See last pic, last of the milky sake.

No prob- I'll pm u the recipe, pre made doesn't compare and homemade is super easy

Back