What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Had a trio of pumpkin ales this evening while building my mash tun and wort chiller to brew my first batch, consequently all grain and coincidentally pumpkin ale.

The Gourdian, Saranac, and Ichabod. The Gourdian was highly recommended by local store, kind of lack luster in my view - not much pumpkin flavor nor pumpkin spice flavor. Saranac had way too much clove in the spice mix for my taste, The Ichabod...now that was tasty - good mix of real pumpkin flavor and pumpkin spice with good malty taste and minimal hop flavor/aroma.

Coffee. Kid must of felt a disturbance in the force and decided to wake me up at 4. Hung over af, lots of coffee and wrapped in a blanket of dogs.

Coffee. Kid must of felt a disturbance in the force and decided to wake me up at 4. Hung over af, lots of coffee and wrapped in a blanket of dogs.

Mine decided that I'm not good enough and he must wail for mommy at 6:03. She is out working her part time gig for an hour or so, wish he would cool it.

He'll learn that I'm better someday, ice cream breakfast/lunch/dinner gets you far in life. Lol.

Mine decided that I'm not good enough and he must wail for mommy at 6:03. She is out working her part time gig for an hour or so, wish he would cool it.

He'll learn that I'm better someday, ice cream breakfast/lunch/dinner gets you far in life. Lol.

I hear you there man, I'll drink to that

Coffee at the brewery. Good morning, hangovers.

IMG_20151031_071734.jpg

Coffee and water. Time to recover. I hear that gets harder now that I'm "old". That 2010 Darkness was worth a hangover though!

She knew you did a Rumpkin vertical last night and wanted you to pay. ;)

View attachment 313007

Going to some garage sales. I don't wanna.

Come by - free beer with every purchase!

Just about through a box of Joe from Dunkin on this frosty, foggy morning.

She knew you did a Rumpkin vertical last night and wanted you to pay. ;)

Come by - free beer with every purchase!

Just about through a box of Joe from Dunkin on this frosty, foggy morning.

Found Buzz and Woody for $10. A big castle and dragon castle play set for $20. And now I'm home.

Coffee. Swmbo is watching friends' kids here for the day, and my parents just got on the road to go home. Trying to make plans to do something around the house while the kids entertain each other.

This was last night, but I just looked at the bottles I picked up yesterday and they changed the bottles. Not the label, mind you, but the actual bottle. Feels like a thinner glass and has the raised lettering like Sam Adams has been doing.

Water. Swmbo took our kids and 2 of our friends' kids to a bounce house. I'm hanging at home with the littlest one ~6 months and watching some tv. Beers soon.

This was last night, but I just looked at the bottles I picked up yesterday and they changed the bottles. Not the label, mind you, but the actual bottle. Feels like a thinner glass and has the raised lettering like Sam Adams has been doing.

Seems that more established breweries are going with the logo embossed glass nowadays.

Back