What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Finishing the rest of the pitcher after a bunch of bowling games next to a dude that looked like Jason Segel. Dudes in the next lane were cool and encouraged the kids. Awesome!

I think he just repurposed one of his wife's vases

Mmmm... time to go looking lol.

Don't do it man. Those are ginger snaps!

Ill choose the cookies. I do t mind ginger snaps.

Session ipa -> 1.054 (not really session, just a beast at efficiency)

American Barelywine -> 1.105 (could of gotten higher. For got sugar and vould boiled it a little longer (1.5hr boil)

Good brew day and BBQ. If i can brew beer and bbq the rest of my life. ill be a happy man. Also a wife that likes the above too. Perfection

I've fallen behind posting, but another 2 hop hunters (no pics didn't happen)

View attachment 309010
Sample from my Belgian tripel IPA

View attachment 309011
Sample from my PTE DIPA clone

HB saison, blonde, and heatwave DIPA. (Again no pics didn't happen)

I drink way too quick when trying to share home brews with friends haha.
this may be a common problem. I do that too.

water. nighty night soon. stupid work for three days, then on our way to the Black Hills.

Just realized that Leia is a disney princess now. With the new star wars land coming soon, will her meet and greet location be a pile of rocks, dirt and dust?

Coney Island had too much spearmint for my tastes. I will still drink them all, because I'm a drunk, but I prefer Not Your Fathers. Just finished a hb mosaic saison. Damnit if this isn't the best saison I've ever made. White Labs Belgian Saison blend fermented at 80f ambient ftw

I prefer Coney over NYFRB. Although I have a few "sample" cans of Root Sellers Root Beer that is actually brewed like a beer with spices and whatnot, unlike a Flavored Malt Beverage.

cawfeh. completely forgot that they dropped us to 40 hours this week and we're not supposed to be in until 6:30. looks like more cawfeh before work. and resetting my alarm clocks.

I officially can not sleep past 6 am. Even on days when I don't have to work & SWMBO & kids sleep late.

Coffee
View attachment ImageUploadedByHome Brew1444648023.462254.jpg

But today is the day I am putting down my 18 year old cat. She is old, sick and it is time.
So far, I am not handling this well.
So I may drink my face off & fix my busted sink!
Not enjoying life today!

Back