What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Quaffi...back hurts. Want to go back to bed, but SWMBO is off today, so she'll likely make a comment about getting sh*t done today. Ugh.

I officially can not sleep past 6 am. Even on days when I don't have to work & SWMBO & kids sleep late.

Coffee
View attachment 309041

But today is the day I am putting down my 18 year old cat. She is old, sick and it is time.
So far, I am not handling this well.
So I may drink my face off & fix my busted sink!
Not enjoying life today!

That sucks, man. But you're doing the right thing. Sorry. It's always super painful.

Coff.

But today is the day I am putting down my 18 year old cat. She is old, sick and it is time.
Not enjoying life today!

Sorry to hear this. But it sounds like she lived a good long life thanks to you and your family. Never gets easier, but you're doing a compassionate thing.

I officially can not sleep past 6 am. Even on days when I don't have to work & SWMBO & kids sleep late.

Coffee
View attachment 309041

Not enjoying life today!

Sorry to hear. Just because it's the right decision doesn't make it any easier.

More coffee.

Sorry @Pyg - a long life was had, though.

Café. Still hurting. 29 hours supporting my runner in his 100 mile trek. I have never done more than about 7 miles in a go, and suddenly ended up pacing him for just over 30 miles. Ow.

Ow. Ow.

Working the Oktoberfest yesterday with a twisted ankle and 2 hours of sleep was.... Interesting.

today is the day I am putting down my 18 year old cat. She is old, sick and it is time.
Not enjoying life today!

Sorry to hear this Pyg it is never an easy decision.

OT: Coffee

Coffee
View attachment 309041

Not enjoying life today!

Sorry to hear this Pyg. I hope you guys have a good day together before it is time. This part is the worst, but you're doing the right thing.

Sorry @Pyg - a long life was had, though.

Café. Still hurting. 29 hours supporting my runner in his 100 mile trek. I have never done more than about 7 miles in a go, and suddenly ended up pacing him for just over 30 miles. Ow.

Ow. Ow.

Working the Oktoberfest yesterday with a twisted ankle and 2 hours of sleep was.... Interesting.

You should probably skip the coffee and beer and switch straight to bourbon.

I signed up for a Ragnar trail relay for next fall. Guess I better get back in shape and start running again. Why do I always find motivation right before winter??

Coffee, round 2.

I signed up for a Ragnar trail relay for next fall. Guess I better get back in shape and start running again. Why do I always find motivation right before winter??

I am probably going to do a road Ragnar next year. Descriptions of the trail type with the mud due to 300 teams running over the same ground again and again is a bit off putting.

Water now, apple picking followed by a brewery visit soon.

I am probably going to do a road Ragnar next year. Descriptions of the trail type with the mud due to 300 teams running over the same ground again and again is a bit off putting.

Water now, apple picking followed by a brewery visit soon.

Yeah, I don't usually sign up for races of any kind, but I'm hoping this will be a fun weekend with friends. Plus, I need to get motivated and having 18 miles of trail to run should help.

On the second quad shot espresso. So stoked, my boss pulled me off the phones to work emails and special projects until further notice. I forsee a Cuban cigar and some good beer this evening to celebrate.

My kitchen sink sprung a leak so I spent all morning replacing that.
I started drinking brew free or die early.
Have a whiskey poured .
I am not an emotional person but have found myself busting up all day. Weird when it is in the plumbing aisle of Home Depot
Another brew free or die
View attachment 309075

Something made me cry at Home Depot a couple weeks ago and I can't remember what it was.

So sorry about your furry friend, always tough.

i imagine heaven's happy hour is somewhat like this

IMG_1994.jpg

Latest posts

Back