What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Go back to Staffordshire; it's cheaper.

Coff.

As bad as DC is, it's got nothing on London. I don't remember Bristol being all that bad. But that was 20 years ago, and I was young, so who knows.

Condos being affordable? Where are you living? Sure the morgage is cheaper, but you still have to pay for the condo fees which can be the same cost or more than another freaking morgage payment. I am 34 and bought my house 5 years ago. I could afford it by myself, but it is far more affordable with me renting the upstairs 3 rooms out. Pays off most of my monthly payments too.

Yeah, you're right. But I can't afford either of em, so it's all the same to me. We've looked at buying something eastern side of town (Fort Lincoln, Deanwood, etc) where it's still somewhat affordable, but haven't really moved forward on it. I don't think we're gonna stay in NOVA too much longer. Probably move across the river next time we move.

Drinking my RyePA.

20150319_160549[1].jpg

How did UConn. do, or is it a moot point...:confused:

I see what you did there. UConn sucks this year. But, hey, we've won 4 of the last 15 National Titles in mens' basketball and 2 of the last 4. Not too shabby. Some years will end poorly.

And Texas goes down. Another Big 12 team joining UConn in a long off-season.

One thing Big 12 teams always do: Get teams into the tournament. What they don't do is go very far, save Kansas once in a while. :D

And when one's school has never won a national title in mens' basketball, there's no reason for one to talk. Speaking of bitter, I'm going to pour a fine beer and enjoy the rest of the tournament considering I have no affiliation to any of the programs still in it.

As with any team, if they won every year, wouldn't be worth watching ... Enjoy
that fine brew and the games. Ya'no, i think i'll crack open my last hb RIS and root for the Celtics ... :rolleyes:

Sea Hag. Always the best $9 I ever spend every week per sixer.

Canned yesterday. Probably drink all twelve today.
View attachment 264912View attachment 264913

/dar /beerjudge

When I talked to a brewer there apparently they are solely brewing SeaHag to keep up with the demand, hence why they only have the four varieties out on the market as of now apparently

When I talked to a brewer there apparently they are solely brewing SeaHag to keep up with the demand, hence why they only have the four varieties out on the market as of now apparently

I bet that is the case as the spot near my work hasn't has Sea Hag for over a month until today. Local spots near my house always have Sea Hag. Always.

I haven't talked to Matt about that, personally. But I know one of his good friends, who owns a local craft beer bar here. And he told me that they will scale-down production on their pilsner, so that they can brew more Sea Hag, as there is a way better turn-around time for the IPA as compared to the pils.

I'm glad they let you in for some beer even on a "closed" day. Those guys are all cool as hell. Many other local breweries will let you in to buy beer on days they are normally closed to the public. That's when I usually go get beer.

Anybody watching this Ohio St VCU game? Where did they get these officials? I'm guessing Virginia

Back