What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Whenever BK wants to make a trip to buffalo to funk this guy up, it's an all expenses paid trip with all you can eat wings and beer. Just sayin.

: or anyone for that matter :)
:: he's a tiny little guy too so there's no threat

You may be a bit far for me to come and slap him for being a d-bag. ;)

Southern tier 2x presso.

One more, so tasty,

IMG_5737.jpg

A ten minute drive may be too far if you drinking 2X everything :) We definitely need meet up for beers and a brew day sometime man.

One more ipa. Can't wait for Friday

Hahaha. You'll have to introduce me to him just so I can laugh in his face :p

Time for another beer. I think a cigar city is in order. :D

Uh. Right on man. Going to be a metric funk ton of beer and what not this weekend. Got a spare bedroom (with lava lamp) that nobody has ever used.

Anyone welcome lol. Bring Remmy, and a hb.

You know I'm game. I just can't drive. Because I can't go one hour without having a beer. :D

We sure cared. Welcome back. :mug:

I'm sure I didn't miss much in a couple days. Just some memes, some useless mentions of soccer and <3% beer, some whizzing outside talk and then the other 99.9% of the posts were you getting smacked. Did that about sum it up? :D :p

I'm sure I didn't miss much in a couple days. Just some memes, some useless mentions of soccer and <3% beer, some whizzing outside talk and then the other 99.9% of the posts were you getting smacked. Did that about sum it up? :D :p

You missed tagging. That was fun lol

Yep you covered pretty much everything

As @bucknuts said, you missed tagging. You also missed 94,837 posts about Cheat-io State. :D And Whataburger.

Beer isn't going to drink itself. So I make sure it goes down.

Water.

You know I'm game. I just can't drive. Because I can't go one hour without having a beer. :D

Hah right on man. From what I've deduced, it seems one of your beers would be the equivalent to a bk berry punch, wasted on him nonetheless. One more southern tier before going back to reality.

For celebration of the end of winter!

I love that beer. I'm a little annoyed with them right now, though. When they first started canning it, I could get it within the week. Now, I'm lucky to find any that were canned within the month. There are some 3 month old cans still around. I haven't bought any older cans to see if it still tastes good, but when it's freshly canned it's great. I'd put it up against some of the highly hyped IPAs out there.

I love that beer. I'm a little annoyed with them right now, though. When they first started canning it, I could get it within the week. Now, I'm lucky to find any that were canned within the month. There are some 3 month old cans still around. I haven't bought any older cans to see if it still tastes good, but when it's freshly canned it's great. I'd put it up against some of the highly hyped IPAs out there.

Is there a hint in this code for a canning date?

View attachment 1422413248904.jpg

Is there a hint in this code for a canning date?

I don't think so. They don't put any dates on the actually cans to my knowledge. But about every few 4 packs or so will have a small sticker on the plastic holder with a date on it.

Ok. I see dot matrix '21'. Then a large '10' stamped on bottom.

Not sure what the "21" would be. Maybe a batch number?

There are no standards for dating/lot coding, if they use it at all.

The "10" stamped in is the mold/manufacturing position number.

Back